25th Anniversary Edition! 10th ed. 2020 ISBN 9780929591612
Our first atlas release was in 1995, the 1st edition New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas. Now in its 25th year and 10th edition, this atlas continues to assist inspired explorations throughout The Land of Enchantment.
Our maps of New Mexico are field checked for accuracy, and feature all of the important outdoor recreation categories and cultural interests.
- Highways of the Western U.S. and New Mexico (Route 66, I40, I25, I10)
- Recreation and Public Lands Detail
- Highly Detailed Landscape Maps
- Index of counties, cities, parks, mountains, lakes & rivers.
- Albuquerque Map, Santa Fe Map, Taos Map
- GPS Grid
Our in-atlas recreation guide can also be accessed on your smartphone by syncing up with our scan able codes. These features include:
- RV Parks
- Natural Wonders
- Game management units
- Points of Interest
- Hiking, trailheads
- Boating, Fishing
- Boat Ramps
- Road Mileages