The Public Lands Interpretive Association (PLIA) is a 501 c(3) nonprofit that supports public lands in Arizona and New Mexico through education and service.
PLIA partners with the Bureau of Land Management and the US Forest Service to develop and sell educational publications, products and maps at visitor center and office stores, operates campgrounds in the Kaibab National Forest and provides visitor information at the Public Lands Information Center in Santa Fe, NM.
- Elizabeth Foster, Board Chair
- Diane Soulder, Vice Chair
- Matt Humphries, Secretary
- Kaline Carter, Treasurer
- Colin Deeds, Board Member
- Rochelle Larson, Board Member
- Bob St. John, Board Member
- Jerold G. Widdison, Board Member
Meet the Staff
- Amanda Keith - Executive Director - Albuquerque Home Office - (505) 345 - 9498 - E-Mail
- Bill Stimmel - Retail Manager - Albuquerque Home Office - (505) 345 - 9498 - E-Mail
- Roberta Archuleta - Program Manager - Albuquerque Home Office - (505) 345 - 9498 - E-Mail
- Marcos Montoya - Administrative Assistant - Albuquerque Home Office - (505) 345 - 9498 - E-Mail
- Sean Foster - Digital Sales Manager - Albuquerque Home Office - (505) 345 - 9498 - E-Mail
- Bill Tefft - Manager - New Mexico Public Lands Information Center - (505) 954 - 2002 - E-Mail
- Sharlene Magana - Bookstore Manager - Sabino Canyon Visitor Center / Palisades (Mt Lemmon) - (520) 749 - 7711 - E-Mail
- Julia Ives - Bookstore Manager - Rio Grande del Norte Visitor Center - (575) 751 - 4899 - E-Mail
- Steve Ohab & Shelley Ohab - Campground Managers - Southwest Recreation - (928) 699 - 1239 - E-Mail
While our federal partners do not solicit donations, you can give directly to a specific Forest Service or BLM office to support local programs. The links below will guide you to more resources on donating to support your public lands.